Welcome to the registration page for the 2017 USPSA AREA 5 CHAMPIONSHIP.
- June 1-4, 2017 at Brooklyn Sportsman’s Club
- 15 Stages + Chronograph
- 425 rounds (estimated)
- Match director – Walt Paegel, Range Master – Gary Johnson, Section Coordinator – Mike Barrera
- $195.00 for Adult.
- $145.00 for Junior.
You may register on this web site, and make payment by PayPal or send in a check.
- You may squad only after payment has been received
- Note – Payment will take at least 24 hours to process, since it requires manual entry into the USPSA system
- Squadding will be on USPSA site – and will open on Saturday, Nov 5, 2016
NOTE – NO REFUNDS AFTER MARCH 31, 2017
- Go to this registration link: AREA 5 REGISTRATION
- Squadding will be on USPSA website (after payment is received)
To purchase shirts:
- Go to this link to order shirts: (or see Shirts tab above) ORDER SHIRTS
- This match will award both trophies and have a cash payouts.
- Every Class and Division winner will receive a cash payout! (Note – Unclassified shooters are not eligible nor counted in the payout).
- Competitors will have a choice of either a “half day” or “full day” formats
- Competitors who shoot “half day” format will choose from –
- Friday PM – Saturday AM, or
- Saturday PM – Sunday AM
- Competitors who shoot “full day” format will choose from –
- Friday (All day)
- Saturday (All day)
- The full day format for competitors will be limited and only on Friday and Saturday
- The staff may shoot either
- half day Wednesday PM – Thursday AM, or
- Thursday (All day)
- The scheduled start time is at 8:00 am (This may change due to city ordnance).
- We are hoping to have the match finished by 12:30 PM Sunday.
Would you like to become a sponsor for Area 5?
- If you would like to become a sponsor, we would love to help market your product and get it front of over 350 competitors and staff before and during the match.
- Any level of sponsorship is recognized and appreciated.
- Click here for more information about sponsorship
2017 Area 5 Sponsors
Title Sponsor – CK Arms
- CK Arms provides superior parts to gunsmiths as well as complete widebody guns for the competition market without the wait typically associated with getting a custom gun built.
- Check them out at: https://www.ckarms.com
Platinum Level Sponsor – Leapers, Inc.
- Leapers manufactures a wide range of innovative and technologically advanced shooting sport oriented products across a multitude of different platforms.
- The complete lineup of their products can be seen at: http://www.leapers.com
- Springfield Armory will be providing several prize guns – including a 1911 Range Officer in 45, a XDM 9mm 5.25″ Competition Edition, and 6 additional prize guns.
- To many great products to list – so see them at: http://www.springfield-armory.com
Platinum Level Sponsor – Atlas GunWorks
- All of the Atlas Gun Works handguns are custom made and delivered within months of ordering. If you need a new gun even faster, they offer the Titan and the Chaos.
- Check them out at: http://atlasgunworks.com
Platinum Level Sponsor – Glock
- GLOCK is committed to “Perfection” in all of their firearms and products. With a loyal following of law enforcement, military, and sport shooters, GLOCK has become the leading global pistol manufacturer.
- Check out the 4th Generation of GLOCK “Safe Action” Pistols ® featuring changes to their line of products to further improve performance and precision for every GLOCK shooter.
- Also welcome Team Glock to the 2017 Area 5 Championship. These are great shooters representing a great product!
Platinum Level Sponsor – Shooter’s Connection
- Shooter’s Connection is one of the premier shooting supply companies in the US.
- They have been serving USPSA / IPSC / IDPA shooters for many years and offer great service and support.
Gold Level Sponsor – Nowlin Arms
- Nowlin offers premium custom parts for 1911’s, Glock barrels and accessorie, tools, springs, action kits and much more.http://www.nowlinarms.com
- They have been a great sponsor to our Michigan matches – and we look forward to proudly representing their products at the match
Gold Level Sponsor – JP Rifles
- JP Enterprises offer one of the finest recreational and competitive rifles and parts on the market. The craftsmanship of their products is second to none.
- Go see their lineup of awesome products at: https://www.jprifles.com/
Gold Level Sponsor – LA Police Gear
- LA Police Gear will be donating lots of prizes to the Area 5 table – and it will the competitors and workers who will be smiling ear to ear!
- They have everything – apparel, footwear, lights, bags and packs, weapon accessories, tactical and duty gear, and much more!
- They have a great website, so check them out at www.lapg.com.
Gold Level Sponsor – Alpha Dynamics
- Alpha Dynamics is now a Gold Sponsor for the Area 5 Championship and has donated 2 x CED M2 Chronographs as well as many CED/DAA RangePacks as prizes.
- Many shooters and workers are going to be very happy and be thankful for great supporters like these guys!! Be sure to support them as they support us!
Silver Level Sponsor – Midwest Supply Group
- Midwest Supply Group is now an official sponsor for the Area 5 Championship and we thank them for the generous contribution to the match! T
- hey have been a strong supporter of many midwest matches.
- Check them out at https://www.midwestsupplygroup.com
Stage Level Sponsor – Berry’s Manufacturing
- For over 55 years, Berry’s Manufacturing has been producing superior bullets for shooters all over the world. Established in 1961 by Ray Berry, Berry’s is still family owned and operated today.
- World renowned for 60 types of superior plated bullets, Berry’s also provides a line of injection molded items such as ammo boxes, vibratory case cleaners, VersaCradle bench tools, and a variety of other products for any shooter.
- Check them out at https://www.berrysmfg.com
Stage Level Sponsor – Guga Ribas
- Guga Ribas manufactures high technology competitive holsters, magazine pouches, belts, IPSC rigs, shot shell carriers and much more. We are excited to have them at our match!
- See their whole line of products at: http://gugaribas.com.br/en/
Bronze Level Sponsor – Target Barn
- Target Barn has been serving our shooting sport for over 30 years – and has been manufacturing premium quality IDPA, USPSA and IPSC targets as well as providing a large selection of shooting supplies to customers across the country.
- Thank you for your support!http://www.targetbarn.com
Bronze Level Sponsor – Bullet Barn of Ohio
- Bullet Barn is a Ohio-based shooting supply company that provides bullets, powder, etc.
- Bullet Barn of Ohio is offering great prices on powder and primers, and huge discounts on bullets to shooters attending the 2017 USPSA Area 5 Championship in Brooklyn, MI. These sale prices are good only on products delivered to the match on June 2,3,4. All orders will be delivered to the match by Dave, with free delivery, no sales tax, and no HAZ-MAT fees on powder or primers. Virtually everything is in stock as of today.
- Bullet Barn also has a new item – Factory loaded 9MM-124 FMJ ammo, guaranteed to make Minor power factor of 125, running 1,050 fps from a 4″ barrel. It’s priced at only $99.00 for a plastic waterproof can of 500 rounds!
- Orders can be picked up any day at the match. Payment is by cash or personal check; sorry no plastic. There is no website, so please call, text, or email your orders to Dave. Call or text @ 419-376-0110, or email to DaveZim911@Gmail.com. Thanks very much for your support!
- Bronze Level Sponsor – Precision Bullets
- These black bullets offer a new & improved Gen 2 Coating which is safe for indoor ranges, and has no leading in the barrel. The tough coat protects the bullet from damage and is a natural lubricant. It keeps the bullet at tight factory dimensions and goes through the bore intact.
- Check out their great products at: http://www.precisionbullets.com
Bronze Level Sponsor – Steel Target Paint
- The perfect paint for steel targets. Steel Target Paint covers surfaces quickly and dries fast! This unique, water-based formula protects steel targets from rust and oxidation.
- Steel Target Paint was designed for shooting ranges, shooting clubs, parks and private ranges and for match competition.